Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Time for Poetry, A Time for Fiction

Time to work at writing, whether it be method, technique, reading good fiction, crafting a poem. I've indulged myself in time off and time in waiting. Time now to march on, letting time unwind. I posted a poem on the Poetry page that I drafted on January 3rd, 2011. It was inspired by one of my morning readings and my own feelings of separateness. Thanks to a fellowship of other wounded, wicked, wild, and weird souls, healed and mended or healing and mending, my separateness suffering is fleeting. A little sunshine today helps, too.

If you read my poem, please comment. Human contact is good, even with two or three degrees of separation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..